Monday 23 January 2012

Indra Data Solutions - Scam Work From Home Job


Name of the website is www.indradatasolutions.webs.com.  This company offers Offline data entry Jobs, Online Form Filling Jobs, Copy paste jobs, etc.


Company Name : Indra Data Solutions
Website Name : www.indradatasolutions.webs.com 


I have taken interest to do offline data entry jobs because I was unemployed person. Before registering I made call to Indra data solutions customer care. I asked proof with them, they said lots of people doing this. It’s a very nice income earning opportunity. Later I asked to mail any payment proof that you paid to your employees. They said We not disclosing those because its our company reputation. I thought company is genuine because he said its refundable.

Finally I was registered offline data Entry job. I have registered to Plan 1.

After registration I got mail from indra data solution to make payment Rs. 750.

They sent 25 zip files. I downloaded those files. Later I extracted that file.

Then I have seen image, It was very difficult to read. Later I made them call they said, to zoom that page.

Later I zoomed that page, and I started to type. Oops, to finish one page it taken 1 day for me. Because some words are not visible, nobody cant do this work.

Actually I am a type writer. To type one page I have taken 1 day, then how normal people will do type. Later I asked to refund that , he said to complete 1st assignment, that is to complete 10 pages. I lost my money and I request you all don’t join to this company, please don’t make payment. Someone should take action with this company. We planning to file case with this company because its  company because It duped lots of peoples money. To file complain I am searching some people those who lost money in this company. If anyone is there please send mail to contact@complaints.com


  1. If it is genuine why they don’t have company’s official website (i.e; www.companyname.com).
  2. Why they using subdomain? (www.companyname.webs.com)
Indra Data Solutions offers Offline data entry Jobs, Online Form Filling Jobs, Copy paste jobs, etc. Company website is www.indradatasolutions.webs.com

I took interest to do the offline data entry job from Indra Data Solutions. Before registering I wanted to make sure that this company is genuine. So I made an enquiry with Indra Data Solutions customer care. I asked them to produce any proof of payment guarantee, they said it’s against the company policy and lots of people working for Indra Data Solutions because they get handful income and paid huge income after the successful completion of assignment. I assumed that company is genuine.

Finally I got registered for Plan 1 Offline Data Entry jobs.

After registration I got an e-mail from Indra Data Solution and asked me to deposit Rs. 750. And they sent me 25 zip files and I started to work on those files.

The file contains Images which we have type it by seeing that image files.

 It was very difficult to read so I made them a call and they asked me to zoom that page. Later I zoom that page and started to type. Oops, to finish one page I took one day, because some words are not visible.

Actually I am a professional type writer. To type one page I took one full day. I wonder how normal people can do this typing. Later I asked them to refund those upfront amounts. But they asked me to complete 1st assignment which contains 10 pages which was impossible to complete.

Finally I lost my money and I request all of you not to register such fraud companies. Do not make any payment unless you get some payment assurance. I am going to file a case against Indra Data Solutions. To file a complaint I need support of those people who lost money in this company.

Fake 1: 
They don’t have company’s official website (eg: www.companyname.com). 










Fake 2:
Fake image, This image they copied from other site. The name of the website is www.niagarafallscomfort.com/guest-services


Fake 3:
Look at Refundable and its rules and regulations

6 comments:

Awesome things here. I’m very happy to see your article. Thanks for sharing such a great information with us.

Thanks for sharing such a beautiful information with us. I hope you will share more info about it. Plese keep sharing.
HP Service center in Madhapur

Laptop Service center in

Kukatpally

Hi, their colleagues, nice paragraph and nice arguments commented here, I am really enjoying by these.

Unlock your potential with our comprehensive ETABS training in Delhi. Gain mastery in structural engineering software with certified experts today!
ui ux designing course in Noida

Post a Comment